When we saw this amazing Copper Pipe Wood Slice Table it was love at first sight. I think it would fit great in any home, creating a special corner where you can relax and enjoy nature. Follow this awesome tutorial, choose your favorite plants and DIY!
No time to waste! Get the needed tools and materials and start working.
What you need:
– 12 feet of 1/2-inch copper pipe – It comes in 10 feet, 5 feet, and 2 feet sections so you can use any combo of those, though – the 10 feet is the least expensive per foot.
– 8 1/2-inch copper tees
– 4 1/2-inch copper 90-degree elbows
– 4 1/2-inch copper tube caps
– 6 1/2-inch copper pipe hangers/tube straps
– 20 1/2-inch-long screws
– Large wood slice, at least 11 inches in diameter
– Smaller wood slice, 9-10 inches in diameter
– Glue – I used Original Gorilla Glue
– Wood sealer (optional) – I used a clear satin polyurethane
– Measuring tape
– Pipe/tubing cutter
How to do the job:
(all images by diyinpdx.com)
For the full tutorial go to diyinpdx.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.