The magic of childhood – priceless! Who doesn’t love to remember all the shiny little things that filled our heart with joy! And the cartoons… Alladin and the magic lamp – does it ring any bell? 🙂
Well, we propose to you a fabulous gift idea : take a look at the following DIY Magic Bottle Tutorial and get creative!
Magic Bottle – What you will need:
– a clear, empty bottle (I used one with a cork but lids work as well)
– distilled water
– glycerin (i bought mine at the pharmacy)
– glitter flakes, sequins, light plastic beads – anything that sparkles and is
– light enough to float around
– some pretty twine or lace to wrap around the bottleneck
Magic Bottle – How to do the job?
(all photos by artsyants.com)
Ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Magic Bottle, just leave a comment with your opinions below.
For the full detailed awesome tutorial go to How to make a Magic Bottle.