Whether you like engineering or not, this is the most awesome and ingenious Valentine’s Day gift idea ever!
Get creative with this cool DIY Valentine Lightbulb tutorial and surprise your sweet heart with an amazing gift.
Ready to get started? Just get your materials and follow the steps below.
What you need:
– red thin gauge wire (available at craft stores)
– light bulb (any standard incandescent bulb with a regular size base will do..no fluorescent or halogen bulbs)
– safety goggles
– scrap piece of wood or wood cube (craft stores usually sell wood for crafts and would have a small square or chunky piece that would work)
– 2 pins
– paper and pen (or type written message)
– wire cutters
– hammer and nail (optional- if you are using soft balsa or craft wood these are not necessary)
– hot glue gun
Valentine Lightbulb – How to do the job?
(all photos by designsponge.com)
Ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Valentine Lightbulb, just leave a comment with your opinions bellow.
For the full tutorial, please visit: designsponge.com.