What is your favourite drink? That’s the easy one. Now : what do you do with the empty bottles? If the answer is not “recycle”, take a look at this cool Recycled Bottle Lamp DIY Tutorial. And if you recycle on a regular basis, well, you’ll love this project.
Ready to get creative?
Just get the materials and follow the steps bellow.
What you need:
– Lamp cord with switch
– Light socket ( we used a candle lightbulb )
– Electrical tape
– Glass drill bit MAKE sure it looks like this bulb
– Lampshade (the one that clips onto the bulb)
– Masking tape
– Saftey Glasses.. not a bad idea.
– (optional) some fringe and hot glue gun
How to do the job:
(all images by favecrafts.com)
For the full tutorial please visit favecrafts.com.
Ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Recycled Bottle Lamp , just leave a comment with your opinions below.