This Industrial Pipe Coffee Cart is a must for any living room. Take a look at the wheels – you can move it easily wherever it suits you best! Keep reading and this awesome DIY tutorial will show you how to build one for yourself this very week-end.
No time to waste, start working now!
What you need:
– drill with phillips head bit and small regular bit for pre-drilling
– black spray paint (optional)
– 3 pieces of wood all cut to the same size (your local hardware store should be able to cut this for you if you don’t have a table saw)
– 4 swivel casters (2 with locks)
– 4 12 inch pipes (3/4 inch used here)
– 4 10 inch pipes (3/4 inch used here)
– 16 flanges (3/4 inch used here)
– box of short screws- at least 32
How to do the job:
(all images by homedit.com)
For the full tutorial go to homedit.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.