Rolling doors look awesome and they save you a lot of useful space. We love white, but you can choose any color suits you better.
So learn to make these amazing Rolling Doors quickly and easily with this cool DIY tutorial.
Ready to get creative?
Just get the materials and follow the steps bellow.
What you need:
– 3 bi-fold doors or as many as you need to cover your door opening
– 6 – 3-inch surface mounted hinges to hinge and connect doors together
– 3 – 3-inch door hinges to attach the doors to the door jam
– 4 – 1-5/8-inch roller casters
– door pull
– 1 quart oil-based interior primer
– 1 quart of white Glidden Trim & Door Extra High Gloss Paint
– high quality angled paint brush
– sandpaper – 100 and 220 grit
– tack cloth
– drop cloth
How to do the job:
(all images by inmyownstyle.com )
For the full tutorial please visit inmyownstyle.com.
Ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Rolling Doors, just leave a comment with your opinions below.