Winter is coming folks. Brace yourselves! This DIY Christmas Snow Day Survival Kit is exactly what you need for your Christmas table. Or better DIY two kits and offer one of them as a gift.
No time to lose, start working right now!
What you need:
– one medium mason jar
– one small mason jar
– a large tin basket
– a cookie cutter
– ribbon and/or twine string
– scrapbook paper
– white cardstock, a printer, and this free printable (for the labels and tags)
– scotch tape
– plastic or wooden spoons
– semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
– crushed candy canes and/or sprinkles
– lollipop bags or pieces of plastic wrap
– pre-made or homemade hot chocolate mix + mini marshmallows
– homemade sugar cookie mix (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt)
How to do the job:
(all images by thediymommy.com)
For the full tutorial go to How to: thediymommy.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your homemade Christmas Snow Day Survival Kit, just leave a comment with your opinions below.