Winter holidays are coming! Everybody can feel it right? The magic in the air… people running to buy gifts for their beloved ones and to decorate their houses!
Today we aim to show you how easy is to make your own Christmas decorations.
Take a look at this cool DIY Mini Snow Globe tutorial and get busy!
Just get your materials and follow the steps below.
What you will need:
– Baby food jars
– 1″ Christmas Trees (I found mine at my local craft store. These are Darice brand)
– Tiny deer or other small trinket. (I ordered a vintage package of deer on Etsy)
– Styrofoam (I found a small sheet 3/8″ thick at the Dollar Store)
– Pink Glitter
– Gold Star Confetti
– Fake Snow
– Craft Glue (I used Elmer’s)
– Acrylic Gold Paint
– 1″ circle labels (personalized with your own words)
– Gold or pink ribbon
– Exacto Knife
– Paint Brush
– Hot Glue Gun
How to do the job?
(all photos by evermine.com)
Ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Mini Snow Globe, just leave a comment with your opinions below.
For the full detailed awesome tutorial go to How to make a Mini Snow Globe.