This delicious dessert is perfect for your Easter table. Or if you’re not spending your Easter holidays at home, these macarons are perfect gifts!
So take a look bellow and enjoy this awesome DIY Easter Bunny Macarons Tutorial. The results are amazing, you’ll see.
What you need:
– Bunny Macarons with Chocolate Marshmallow Icing (makes 10-12 macarons, depending on size)
– 100g aged egg whites (you can use fresh eggs too, just make sure they are room temperature. I always use fresh these days, – and zap it in the microwave on defrost for 10 seconds)
– 110g almond meal, dried in a cool (100 degrees C or less) oven for 5 minutes and sifted
– 200g icing sugar
– 50g caster sugar
– Optional: 1 tsp powdered egg whites (available from The Essential Ingredient)
– pink powdered food colouring
– For the Chocolate Marshmallow icing:
– 2 egg whites
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
– 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 100g dark chocolate, melted
– To decorate: liquid black food colouring (available from the supermarket) or edible ink pens, chocolate sprinkles, sugar balls/cachous
For the full tutorial go to How to: raspberricupcakes.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your DIY Easter Bunny Macarons, just leave a comment with your opinions below.