Get yourself a nice corner table and make your dog happy! Yes, these two wonderful things go hand in hand. How? Just take a look at this amazing DIY Dog Cage Cover Up Tutorial and follow the instructions.
Your friends will love it and will want one of their own. So get the needed tools and materials and start working!
What you need:
– Medium sized pet crate / kennel
– Two tension rods fitting up to 36″ in length
– 4 x 28″ table legs (prebuilt)
– 5 x 1″ x 4″ pine boards for the tabletop
– Cafe style curtains – any style
– Kreg Jig
– wood stain, wood finishing paint
How to do the job:
(all images by snazzylittlethings.com)
For the full tutorial go to snazzylittlethings.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.