This Homemade Girl Scout Cookies is the most delicious DIY tutorial ever! Not only for sweet addicts, but for whoever aims to amaze her/his dear ones. Need we mention also that the kids will love it?
So what are you waiting for? Get the needed ingredients and start cooking!
What you need:
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
– 115g (1/2 cup) sugar
– 250g (2 cups) all purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons milk
– 225g (3 cups) shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
– 15-oz soft caramels
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 3 tbsp milk
– 8 oz. dark or semisweet chocolate
How to do the job:
(all images by justataste.com)
For the full tutorial go to How to: justataste.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your Homemade Girl Scout Cookies, just leave a comment with your opinion below.