A desk comes in handy anywhere in the house. You can use it for work, for storage or for your children’s needs. Take a look at this awesome Modern Desk Storage Cubby DIY Tutorial and build one of your own.
No time to waste! Get the needed materials and start crafting!
What you need:
– 2 8-foot 2×4’s
– 1 6 x 2 foot piece of laminated pine
– 1 8-foot x 6 inch piece of 3/4 inch thick pre-primed MDF
– 9 feet of 7/8 inch square dowel
– 1 5/8 inch grabber screws
– 1 1/2 inch brad nails
– 1 1/4 inch grabber screws
– wood glue
– wood putty
– paintable caulk
– semi-gloss paint
– sealant of your choice for the stain (I used wax)
How to do the job:
(all images by makeit-loveit.com)
For the full tutorial go to makeit-loveit.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.