A mirror and a cupboard are mandatory ingredients for any bathroom. But sometimes the space can be a real challenge isn’t it? We know how small the flats can be, but yet we may have the perfect solution for you. Take a look at this amazing Bathroom Storage DIY Tutorial and see for yourself.
You’ll love the end result, we’re sure. Get the needed materials and start working!
What you need:
– 2 – 1 x 6 x 8 pine or whitewood boards
– 4 – 1 x 4 x 8 pine or whitewood boards
– 1/4″ hardwood plywood cut to 19″ x 63″
– Full Length beveled mirror (found at Home Depot)
– 3M Stainable Wood Filler
– ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape
– 3M Advanced Abrasives 120 grit sanding paper
– 3m safety glasses
– 4 decorative hinges
– 1 pull or knob
– magnet closures
– wood stain of your color choice
How to do the job:
(all images by shanty-2-chic.com)
For the full tutorial go to shanty-2-chic.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.