Love is in the air! Yes, this awesome Kiss Wedding Chair DIY Tutorial is both romantic and beautiful! A perfect occasion to steal more kisses from your beloved one!
And it’s easy to make, we promise.
Just get the needed tools and materials and start working!
What you need:
– White canvas fabric
– Black cotton thread
– Paper banner template to suit the size of your chair (the dimensions of the banner you see here are width: 21.5 cm, length: 34cm, bottom sides, 14.5cm)
– A length of 9mm wide dowel rod to extend 1.5” either end of your banner
– Two 50cm pieces of ribbon
– Text printed in your favourite font (I chose ‘Arual‘ for its simplicity)
– Black fabric paint
– A pencil
– Tracing or greaseproof paper
– 18 gauge florist’s wire in green
– Fabric scissors
– A fine paint brush
– Secateurs or florist’s scissors
– Two yellow roses and two heads of *scented stocks
– Sewing machine or needle and thread
How to do the job:
(all images by lovemydress.net)
For the full tutorial go to How to: lovemydress.net
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your homemade Kiss Wedding Chair, just leave a comment with your opinion below.