Finding the perfect coffee table is not an easy thing. But we can say it is for sure a pleasant one. This DIY Ouija Coffee Table Tutorial will show we how to give a cool and trendy air to your living room.
Check it out! Get the needed materials and start crafting!
What you need:
– 5/4″ x 24″ x 48″ Pine panel (1)
– 21 1/4″ Pine table legs (4)
– 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ x 96″ Pine boards (2)
– 1 1/2″ Screws (1 box) – Or glue, dowels, biscuits, etc.
– 0000 Fine steel wool
– Mason jar
– Several brushes or rags
– Sand paper (coarse, medium, and fine)
– Acrylic Gel Medium (available at art supply stores)
– Water-based Polyurethane
– Miter saw (Or hand saw, table saw, etc.)
– Drill/screw driver
– Access to laser printer
– Computer with image editing software
– Exacto knife or scissors
– Brayer, roller or spoon
– Power sander
– Light table
– Pocket hole jig
How to do the job:
(all images by instructables.com)
For the full tutorial go to instructables.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.