Sometimes it’s hard to organize things when you have a big family. Also when you have a small apartment. How do you manage your laundry? Take a look at this amazing Reversible Bag Wood Hamper DIY Tutorial and you’ll see why we liked it so much.
No time to waste! Get the needed materials and build your own hamper!
What you need:
– 2 sticks of 1 inch x 2 inch x 8 feet of furring strip
– 4 long pieces measuring 34 inches
– 2 short pieces measuring 13 1/2 inches
– 2 short pieces measuring 12 inches.
– Bolts, 2 inches each
– Lock Nuts
– Wood Screws
– Wood Glue (optional but helpful)
– Measuring Tape
– 5/16th Wrench
– Drill Gun with Drill Bits (3/16th and 1/8th)
How to do the job:
(all images by makeit-loveit.com)
For the full tutorial go to makeit-loveit.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.