Chalk – one of the greatest tools of our childhood! Do you remember the magic of it?
Well, we found this awesome tutorial to continue the fun of it. Take a look at the following cool 10 Ways to use Chalkboard Paint and get busy :
1. As a way to keep track of everyone’s chores.
2. As a way to keep track of what’s in (or not in) your fridge.
3. As a way to label kitchen cupboards.
4. As a way to label notebooks.
5. As a way to tell people where to sit.
6. As a way to label what’s in the crockpot.
7. As a fun way to break up the day.
8. As a way to give your child a real laptop.
9. As a way to leave a note in your child’s lunchbox.
10. As a way to label amorphous jars of stuff.
Hope these DIY decorations got you inspired!