Chalk – one of the greatest tools of our childhood! Do you remember the magic of it?
Well, we found this awesome tutorial to continue the fun of it. Take a look at the following cool 10 Ways to use Chalkboard Paint and get busy :
1. As a way to label open shelves
2. As a way to label cheeses on a tray
3. As a way to label wine glasses at a party
4. As a way to customize a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign
5. As a way to label measuring utensils
6. As a reusable bunting banner
7. As a way to label bowls
8. As a way to make a locket interchangeable
9. As a helpful labeling tool to keep a child organized
10. As a way to keep score in a board game
Hope these DIY decorations got you inspired!