Candles are both decorative and romantic. If you need a quick gift idea, something beautiful and very useful, this is a very good place to start.
We found this amazing vintage mason jar candle project. Ready to get yourself to work?
What you need:
– mason jars (5-inch high or smaller)
– tabbed 6-inch, waxed wicks
– candle wax (you could melt down old candles or buy wax at the craft store)
– aluminum pot with handle for wax melting
– large pot filled with water
– optional: thermometer, fabric and/or burlap for lid decorating, bakers twine, ribbons, gift tag, candle burning warning stickers, etc.
How to do the job
(all photos by everydayfamily.com)
How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your mason jar candle, just leave a comment with your opinions below.
For the full tutorial, please visit How to: Mason Jar Candle Tutorial.