When you live in a small apartment, space is essential. How do you organize your stuff so that everything fits in? This amazing DIY Wood Plant Stand Tutorial will show you a great idea for your plants. So you can enjoy nature right at home.
So get the needed tools and materials and start working!
What you need:
– 2 10″ or 12″ wooden pre-cut circles at least 1/2″ thick. (Don’t buy ones with beveled edges.)
– 4 3/4″ or 1″ square dowels (I used 3/4″ x 36″ long dowels and cut them down to 28″.)
– white paint + primer
– wood stain
– power drill
– tape measure (not shown)
– 8 1/2″ wide L-brackets
– 1″ x 12″ x 2′ piece of solid wood instead of the wooden circles listed above. (A piece 2x the size you need is $18 at Lowes.)
– jig saw
– sandpaper (I began with 80 grit and finished with 180 grit and used a rotary sander.)
– 10″ plate for tracing, or a compass for drawing the circle
How to do the job:
(all images by abeautifulmess.com)
For the full tutorial go to abeautifulmess.com
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’d love to hear about your craft results – just leave a comment with your opinion below.