We really believe Easter is a special holiday. That’s why one should prepare thoroughly.
The table is very important as the family gathers around it. Yes, it has to be full of good food and decorations.
And we have the perfect tutorial for that : DIY Polka Dot Dyed Easter Eggs.
Ready? Get busy!
What you need:
– Eggs (raw and intact, and at room temperature.)
– Food coloring (just the regular kind from the supermarket)
– White vinegar
– Paper towels (or a rag you don’t mind turning a couple of other colors)
– Plastic disposable, or rubber gloves (optional if you don’t mind getting your fingers a bit dyed)
– Contact paper (about a 6″x6″ piece or so.)
– X-acto knife
– Hole punch
How to do the job:
(all images by abbieliving.blogspot.ro )
For the full tutorial go to How to: abbieliving.blogspot.ro
Are you ready? How hard was it? We’ll love to hear about your Polka Dot Dyed Easter Eggs, just leave a comment with your opinions below.